Gruppo Minitop Srl has recently obtained the quality certification UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 TÜV SÜD ITALIA
Once again, the italian company has done another step forward getting the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 quality certification issued by TÜV SÜD ITALIA
Minitop always analyzes and organizes those processes that contribute to customer satisfaction. The company has been for nearly 25 years on the national and European market for the distribution and sale of rubber tracks. In 2015 introduced tires for skid steer loaders on its range. All products are branded Minitop.
Working with Minitop means to count on:
- a fully-trained, qualified and professional staff
- a wide range of track sizes that are constantly being updated
- a warehouse always supplied and refilled
- efficient logistics that look after customer’s requirements
- an advisor service for manufacturers of operating machines
- a pre-sales service for professionals
- after-sales service
- Extranet available H24
What does TÜV SÜD certification means?
- The award of the TÜV SÜD certification mark demonstrates compliance with international standards and/or the requirements established by the certification issuer.
- Being certified by TÜV SÜD means obtaining global recognition. In fact, the TÜV SÜD certification mark is issued upon completion of the strict verification and inspection program and remains valid on condition that a control inspection is carried out every year.
The attention to quality at 360°:
In an international context, it is essential to aim to top quality standards. For this reason, during the certification audit all steps of the company’s operations were examined, verifying and validating the traceability of each process.
If you wish to receive more information click here or write to firstname.lastname@example.org